• Printed on Gildan Heavy Blend 18500
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
Vinyl Anatomy Record Club Hoodie
Apparel should be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
Hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow to avoid fading and cracking of the print/ Shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.